- CONTACT US
Looking for a career that is rewarding both personally and professionally?
As an Operations Leader, you will use your humility and hunger to learn, as you enter our Reading Plants, the definition of “teamwork” holds true here! And with your can-do, go-getter, team-player work ethic, we’re positive you’ll fit right in.
**Shift: 8pm-8:30am (4 days on, 4 days off – continuous rotation)***
The Manufacturing Operations Leader directs, oversees, optimizes, and provides strategic direction and leadership across all CPS manufacturing plants, in Reading, PA. The Operations Leader is responsible for:
Technical Skills & Competencies
· Ability to drive a manufacturing organization to high levels of performance and stability, as evidenced by a track record of consistent delivery and development of systems and processes to support customers and business needs
· Must be familiar with manufacturing operations and techniques
· Excellent leadership skills, as evidenced by a track record of hiring, retaining, developing and motivating top-tier Operations talent
· Demonstrated ability to build strong teams and track record of personal engagement and relationship with colleagues, direct reports, employees, customers, and suppliers
· Implementation of strategy
· Driver of innovation and change
· Understanding ERP systems
· Excellent problem-solving, written and verbal communication, and presentation/facilitation skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office products
Minimum Education & Experience Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Manufacturing Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics, Preferred
· 5 years of progressive experience in Operations management and cross-functional experience
· Three (3) years as a Plant/Operations Manager in an ERP-system driven environment
At Custom Processing Services we care about our employees and their quality of life. It is important to have a work schedule that works well with your lifestyle, excellent healthcare to maintain a healthy lifestyle, significant time off to refresh your body and mind, and a solid pay/bonus and opportunity program to meet your financial and career expectations.
It is time to join the Custom Processing Services Family!
· Competitive pay
· Medical, dental and vision all at reasonable costs
· Great vacation and holiday pay
· 401k with match
· Bonus Programs
· Continuing education
· Opportunity/Advancement program
Equal Opportunity Employment: CPS will not unlawfully discriminate based upon race, color, sex, national origin or ancestry, religion, age disability, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any prohibited basis. This commitment applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including hiring, promotion, compensation, discipline, discharge, and any term or condition of employment. All employment decisions will be made and all personnel policies construed in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. All unlawful discrimination is prohibited.