Are you interested in being part of an innovative team and process? Do you enjoy problem solving and collaborating with other experts, and building something from the ground up? If you answered yes to these questions and you enjoy hands on chemical processes, you might be the person we’re looking for!
- Develop robust and appropriate analytical methods to characterize and improve the production of hemp raw materials, intermediates, and APIs.
- Develop and implement procedures according to ISO 17025 standards.
- Prepare and review SOPs, test methods, scientific reports and other GMP/GLP regulatory documentation.
- Execute sample analysis for clients using HPLC, ICP-MS, GCMS, LC-QQQ instruments.
- Work with team members to develop and implement robust process monitoring for the production of raw materials, intermediates, and APIs.
- Interpret raw data, organize results, generate and review reports, and communicate findings to teams.
- Develop and maintain the Laboratory Information System (LIS) by identifying needed inputs, outputs, and identifying potential problems. Recommend improvements, establish priorities, write user manuals.
- Ensure analytical analysis is performed in a timely manner.
- Comply with all safety requirements, laboratory SOPs, and company policies and procedures.
- Maintain laboratory equipment performance by establishing quality standards; developing operations, quality, and troubleshooting procedures; ensuring staff compliance; certifying instrument performance; arranging equipment replacement, service, and repair.
- Lead all necessary regulatory reporting.
- Assist in hiring and development of new employees.
- Assist with ISO renewal.
- Assist with inventory management for analytical lab.
- Manage storage, security, and disposal of customer and company material samples
- Demonstrate technical proficiency and self-assuredness in applying cGMP and GLP standards.
- Apply cGMP concepts in association with department specific responsibilities.
- Ensure all documentation produced complies with cGMP and GLP standards.
- Responsible for contributing to audit readiness and for participating in quality audits with FDA, other Regulatory Agencies, and customers, as needed.
- Ensure work complies with all state and federal regulations, including but not limited to GMP, GLP, DEA, FDA, etc.
- MS in Analytical or Organic Chemistry is preferred with minimum of 4 years' experience in a GMP environment.
- BS in Chemistry or equivalent is required.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in chromatographic method development
- Proficient with HPLC-(UV), GC-MS, ICP-MS,LC-MS
- Experience with Process Development of APIs (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient)
- Demonstrate experience in writing method validation protocols and reports
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
At Custom Processing Services we care about our employees and their quality of life. It is important to have a work schedule that works well with your lifestyle, excellent healthcare to maintain a healthy lifestyle, significant time off to refresh your body and mind, and a solid pay/bonus and opportunity program to meet your financial and career expectations.It is time to join the Custom Processing Services Family!
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision all at reasonable costs
- Great vacation and holiday pay
- 401k with match
- Bonus Programs
- Continuing education
- Opportunity/Advancement program
- Additional company perks like summer picnics, our Christmas gathering, a turkey for Thanksgiving, paid time off for your birthday, and more!
Equal Opportunity Employment:
CPS will not unlawfully discriminate based upon race, color, sex, national origin or ancestry, religion, age disability, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any prohibited basis. This commitment applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including hiring, promotion, compensation, discipline, discharge, and any term or condition of employment. All employment decisions will be made and all personnel policies construed in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. All unlawful discrimination is prohibited.