Are you interested in being part of an innovative team and process? Do you enjoy problem solving and collaborating with other experts, and building something from the ground up? If you answered yes to these questions and you enjoy hands on chemical processes, you might be the person we’re looking for!
- Assist with handling inbound raw feed and prepare for processing
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Standing, stretching, kneeling, crouching, sitting, pulling, typing
- Operate material moving equipment such as pallet jacks
- Sample material at all designated points, maintaining high level traceability and lot integrity, and testing in analytical lab
- Operate advanced chemical refinement equipment safely and within controlled process parameters
- Operate highly sophisticated analytical equipment safely and within controlled process parameters
- Maintain clean process equipment and a clean and organized production work area
- Maintain clean analytical lab equipment and clean and organized lab area
- Perform routine general upkeep on production equipment
- Completion of process documentation and certificates of compliance/analysis
- Other tasks as needed to support the team’s success in meeting the Voice of the Customer
- Master’s Degree in Analytical or Organic Chemistry is preferred with minimum of 4 years’ experience in a GMP environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or equivalent is required.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in chromatographic method development
- Proficient with HPLC-(UV), GC-MS, ICP-MS,LC-MS
- Experience with Process Development of APIs (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient)
- Demonstrate experience in writing method validation protocols and reports
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
At Custom Processing Services we care about our employees and their quality of life. It is important to have a work schedule that works well with your lifestyle, excellent healthcare to maintain a healthy lifestyle, significant time off to refresh your body and mind, and a solid pay/bonus and opportunity program to meet your financial and career expectations.It is time to join the Custom Processing Services Family!
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision all at reasonable costs
- Great vacation and holiday pay
- 401k with match
- Bonus Programs
- Continuing education
- Opportunity/Advancement program
- Additional company perks like summer picnics, our Christmas gathering, a turkey for Thanksgiving, paid time off for your birthday, and more!
Equal Opportunity Employment:
CPS will not unlawfully discriminate based upon race, color, sex, national origin or ancestry, religion, age disability, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any prohibited basis. This commitment applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including hiring, promotion, compensation, discipline, discharge, and any term or condition of employment. All employment decisions will be made and all personnel policies construed in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. All unlawful discrimination is prohibited.